Protestant Wedding in St. Salvator Church
The St. Salvator Church is the largest evangelic church in Prague. It was originally built in Gothic-Renaissance style between 1611 and 1615, and has been rebuilt several times. The dominant ceiling fresco depicts the Saviour surrounded by angels.
The church burnt down in 1689 and after that, it was partially modified in Baroque style, with platform built above the side aisles. In 1720, a prismatic tower was added, and in the mid-18thcentury, the main aisle and the chancel were decorated by Rococo stuccoes.
Ceremony type: Religious (protestant), blessing.
Capacity: up to 150 guests, benches for approx. 80 people
Ceremony days: Any day of the week
Ceremony duration: 25 min
The ceremony is held in English.